This website is privately owned by Venturian Media Ltd (VM).
1. General Statement
VM are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with use of this website or a linked website. This disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
2. Interference or Damage to Your Computer
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or a linked website.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
3. Future Website Changes / Additions and Currency
We may, from time to time, change or add to the website or the information, products or services without notice. However, we doe not undertake to keep the website updated. VM is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded.
- Evolution of Business Infographic – How New Technology is Helping Small and Home Businesses
VoIP telephony from companies like Vonage VoIP allow small companies or those working from home offices to cut their telephone bills drastically. Users also have the benefit of knowing what their monthly phone bill in half and can take advantage of a range of features. Check out this infographic from Vonage to learn more.
- Five Things To Consider Before You Switch Your Office To VoIP
(1) Make an assessment of your staff’s communication requirements, this means determining the number of employees that are tied to the desk and would benefit from mobile fixed line access. Your employees would have more freedom to do their job if they had the ability to work from home or roam.
(2) Examine your yearly telephone bill: You should evaluate the annual cost of your telecommunications service, in particular the number of international and mobile calls that have been made. Switching to a VoIP solution can shave as much as 50% of standard tariffs. Auditing your annual cost can be done both quickly and easily, potentially saving you a substantial amount of money.
- How To Ensure Your Telephone Runs During An Emergency
An ever larger number of UK citizens are cutting the copper, i.e. losing their traditional landline and relying instead on mobile phones and internet based telephony services such as Vonage VoIP.
What most people don’t know is these telephone systems can stop working when they are needed most, in the case of emergencies which cause power blackouts.